Monday, August 18, 2008

Here we go again...

I was right in saying in my previous blogs that Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo's survival relies on cunning political strategists. As in the past, these spin doctors would flaunt Charter Change to let the other issues against their boss die down. They are doing it again, only this time, politicians such as Pimentel joined the band wagon under the federalism issue as this can only be achieved through charter change. Charter Change is good if the amendments are for the betterment of our economy and to reform our political system but not for perpetuation of power. But then, the spin doctors were once again successful in drifting Arroyo away from the ZTE NBN brouhaha.

2 comments:

oceandreamer said...

very incisive blog posts, father! kudos!

ITSURA said...

Hello There!

I was searching for somebody from Isabela who shares the same passion and stumbled over your blogs. I just did a documentary is Isabela about 3 months ago and wanted to get back there to do a documentary, again, as I fell in love with the old churces over there. We're trying to organize some celebration in 2008 with Fr. Angel Luga. I do not know if you knew him. I'm looking for a a partner to market the photos and video materials we have for post productin into a magazine or video documentary hoping to raise fund for another expedition.

You may view the blogsite we did at: http://aboutisabela.blogspot.com/

I found your blog interesting.

I'll be linking it with mine about Isabela Province.

God bless us,

Kuya Roy